DCR helps customers accelerate project delivery, resulting in reduced time to market and contain overall construction cost by self-performing the critical tasks associated with industrial projects – engineering, fabrication, field construction and plant automation. DCR has a strong commitment to safety with a Safety Experience Modification Rate of .92.
Our management team and direct-hire crafts are comprised of individuals with over 30 years of experience in all aspects of large projects for heavy industrial and government customers nationally and internationally. DCR is a privately held company with offices located in Florida, Louisiana, and Missouri.
While services may be used independently to support specific project needs, DCR provides added value by seamlessly combining its services to provide fully integrated project solutions. DCR services include:
- Project Services – Construction management, procurement, subcontractor management, project controls and scheduling, quality assurance and control.
- Engineering – Full service engineering including civil, structural, mechanical, piping, electrical, instrumentation, automation, and wireless control systems.
- Fabrication – Specializing in modules, custom pressure vessels, reactors, heat exchangers, evaporators, piping, structural steel, and ASME code fabrication services.
- General, Structural and Mechanical Construction – Self performing all critical tasks associated with general, structural and mechanical construction and maintenance services in industrial process plants, mining operations, electric utilities and municipal water and waste water plants.
- Electrical and Instrumentation – Self performing the installation and maintenance of electrical and instrumentation systems throughout heavy industrial facilities including high voltage distribution and substations and process control systems in operating and new facilities.
Related Sugar and Ethanol Experience
- Engineering, fabrication and field installation of sugar mill production systems
- Engineering, fabrication and construction services for nine ethanol projects
- Design and fabrication of heat exchangers, evaporators, distillation columns, and fermenters
- Cane dump and infeed conveyance to mill tandems
- Clarification, evaporation, crystallization, centrifugation
- Drying and bulk sugar handling
- Bagasse material handling
- Renewable energy power islands
- Installation of balance of plant utilities
- Plant automation and SCADA systems
- ARC Flash Hazard Analysis
- Commissioning and start-up
Process Engineering Associates, LLC (PEA) is a chemical engineering company providing process design, applied chemical engineering, and process safety services to the petroleum refining, chemical production, alternative fuels, food grade products, nuclear materials processing, and all other process industries. PEA personnel are experienced, highly-motivated chemical engineers with track records of significant achievement in all facets of process engineering.
PEA is different in that they offer only process chemical engineering services – no EPC and no mechanical, electrical, structural, or civil services. Unlike most consulting firms, they apply their process engineering capabilities over the entire range of industrial processes and are totally independent and unbiased. They also routinely work as a subcontractor to these industries via more traditional engineering A/E or E/C firms.
PEA’s technical staff have completed approximately 1,550 projects for over 300 different clients thus far. They specialize only in process engineering and hire only chemical engineers. This unique focus has allowed them to attract and retain some of the best chemical engineering talent available anywhere. PEA’s personnel are experienced, highly-motivated chemical engineers with track records of significant achievement in the process engineering field.
Relevant PEA projects include:
- Process Simulation for Producing Green Diesel from Variable Feedstocks
- Preliminary Design of a Biodiesel Glycerin/Methanol Batch Refining Process
- Ethanol Plant Beer Columns Troubleshooting and Improvement Study
- Waterless Biodiesel Plant Process Design
- Biodiesel Plant Process Simulation and Excel Interface Development
- Ethanol Plant Simulation and Process Design Package Automation
- Design of Skid Mounted Ethanol Distillation Tower With Particulates in Feed
- Sugar Cane to Ethanol Pilot Plant Process Design and Process Improvements Engineering
- Cellulosic Ethanol Demonstration Plant Preliminary Design
- Cellulosic Ethanol Demonstration Plant Bid Package Preparation
- Biodiesel Plant Site Engineering Evaluation and Due Diligence Support
- Cellulosic Ethanol Plant Process Design Assistance
- Process Simulation for Producing Ethanol from Cellulose Feed Stocks
- Bagasse to Ethanol Demonstration Plant Process Simulation Development
- Process Alternatives Evaluation for Producing High Purity n-Hexane
- Crude Distillation Unit Debottlenecking Study and Process Design